Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Artistic Statement

   Digital photography is what spares my free time. Growing up I have always had a passion for photography. Ever since I was young, collecting memorial items is something I enjoy doing consistently. I always think to myself, 10 years from now I would browse through my collection, and the moments would flash right back to my mind.

     One of the many inspirational photographers whom I look up to is Akos Major. His beautiful landscape photography instantly invokes a sense of serenity. In my work I try to deliver that same sense of purity and moderation to the viewer, hoping that my photographs will put a smile on someone’s face. Scrolling down you can see many of my photographs. My photographs consist of a wide variety of types and tastes. I post a variety of pictures to suit not only a specific group of people, but to attract as many viewers as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment