Tuesday, 9 June 2015

A little story about me



        My name is Norah, soon to be 17. Born in the great capital city of Saudi Arabia. 
 I find long walks alone are simply meditative and yet very contemplative at the same time. When I walk I think about many things but not really thinking about them at all. So things just go through and out of my head. It’s a sort of self purification for me. I like to walk under a light rain, considering the fact that I come from a dry country, however; I never had the chance to actually do it, because people might think I’m mad… I think it’s best not to do it when there are people around as to avoid communicating with those who don’t understand what long walks in the rain are all about.  Anyway I thought I'd share this little secret of mine with my viewers, and if you ever see me walking under the rain just let it  be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment